Friday 30 October 2009

A new character in the garden

Oh its been such a lovely day in the garden today. We have had a new visitor. I think she's female and just absolutely gorgeous. She's quite chubby and has such a lovely thick winter coat already. If she comes back tomorrow I'll have to think about finding a name for her. I've been lucky today and managed to get some nice photo's of birds in the sunshine. I just love the cheeky and curious look on the face of this little Coal Tit. This little female sparrow was posing well for me too. The old logs I put out over the summer now have some colourful Bracket fungus growing on them. There is one thing going on in the garden though, which is making a right mess and I think its the mole. Over the past couple of days all this soil has appeared on the steps, I'll keep watching just in case its something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment