Saturday 17 July 2010

In Flight

Isn't this such a lovely photo of a Great Tit in flight with a great big sunflower seed in his beak. Alan took it on my camera and didn't even tell me he'd taken it until I was looking through all te others. There's a photographer in him in there, somewhere for sure. Yesterday I mentioned the Swallows late leaving their nests but today I spotted them collecting on the wires already, now that is early. The sun was in the wrong place so perhaps some may have been fledgelings waiting for food instead of getting ready for the off. It was Carnival day here in Capel Curig and for the first time in 30 years they decided to hold it in the field in front of my house, literally my front garden. The Speakers were a bit loud, that even the cats were to scared to venture outside. As for the bird feeder, not a bird anywhere. Still it was a good day enjoyed by loads and we get our peace and quiet back tomorrow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment