Tuesday 20 July 2010

Drizzle

I went outside into the garden for the first proper time since my birthday today, almost 2 weeks ago. It was drizzling and all had on was my Jim Jams and pink Wellies but in those few minutes I saw so much. On the new step there were 3 seed like things, the likes of which I've not seen before. Look a little like a peanut but round but anyway they were on the step just next to where the Thrushes smash their snail shells, so I think it may have something to do with them. Then I noticed the whole lawn is covered in fungi of differing sorts and if that wasn't enough the Raspberry Bushes are bursting with bright red fruit. As it was raining so hard my intention was to go out later and take some photo's but alas the rain just got heavier and heavier and here I am now with lots to tell you but not a single relevant photo. I even braved putting the nettle stew on my Tomato's, that I have left fermenting in the corner of the garden for last few months. The lady on the telly who told me how to do it was right, it absolutely stank! Lets hope it works as all my Tomato's are looking very neglected and the leaves a little yellowy black. After such a strong start in the veg garden, its amazing how easy it is for things to go downhill quickly. So lets hope for some sun tomorrow and lots of photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment