Saturday 26 June 2010

Tenko Film Set

I spotted most of these bugs yesterday but I new I wasn't going to have time in the garden today so I saved them. My garden seems to be full of Grasshoppers at the moment. So much so when you go out sunbathing you feel like your on the set of Tenko. They are so noisy. My Cuckoo Spit is still dripping, I really must read up some more on that. This spider looks like he could give a good nip, if provoked. Oh I must tell you about my dried Scotch Broth Mix Peas that I planted. They are growing ever so well , no flowers just yet though. My garden is becoming such a haven for Bee's. This one was unusual as he was yellow all over. Now this little Beetle shone iridescent green in the sunlight. It was only the size of a rain drop. And finally my Chives are in full flower now.

No comments:

Post a Comment