Saturday 22 May 2010

Sunshine

What a hot day, wow. I love days like these. At lunch time I grabbed 20minutes and sat outside on the lawn. 'Cheeky' the Stray cat appeared and wanted to play as usual. With him there I didn't see too many birds but I did catch a glimpse of pair of Collared Doves in the Laylandi? tree next door. They were making a right racket, I wonder if they are planning on nesting in there? I put some corn out on the lawn tonight just to see if they will come down tomorrow. The lawn is so full of flowers with Buttercups (bit early?) , Daisy's and Forget-me-nots everywhere. The garden is having its big MOW Monday. The best mow of the year where you can see the difference between the wildlife bits and the lawn. Almost resembles a mini Golf Course when its done. I spotted the first Cuckoo Spit of the year today. I can even see the little critter inside who's making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment