Monday 26 April 2010

Niger Refill

It was nice and sunny today but there was a biting cold wind here in Snowdonia. Things were quite quiet in the garden this morning but that may have a lot to do with my running out of Niger Seeds. With a refill this afternoon the Siskins and Goldfinches where back. Its strange but the nuts don't seem to be being eaten much now. I'm hoping that's because there is so much natural food about that they don't need my help as much during the next few months. The Owls where very vocal last night, I still haven't managed a photo of one for here have I? That will be tricky.
The front garden is still doing great with a lot of Carrot seeds sprouting during the day. I think I can see something coming up where I planted a potato too. Oh fingers crossed as I may be getting a swing for the back garden. I've wanted one for so long and it looks like Alan might have found someone who can build one for me. I have dream of a wooden swing covered in ivy and white roses. Who knows, fingers crossed and lots of wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment