Wednesday 28 April 2010

Bernie's Back


By 3pm today I was actually worried that I'd have no wildlife photographs for the blog today. Apart from a Bee in the pink bush, the garden was empty all morning. I wasn't sure if it was the new cover I bought for the garden table and chairs that had scared all the birds away or if it was the horrid wind that we endured today. So I went out and took lots of flower photo's just in case. There are Dandelions everywhere, on the lawn and even sprouting up in between steps and stones. And the Daisy's have started covering the lawn again. Then when I thought all was lost for the day this little lovely turned up. Bernie's back. She really is lovely and was quite happy to munch away even when Mrs No Tail came past. Worryingly Mrs No Tail looks like she's been attacked as she was missing a few feathers from around her neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment