Monday 8 February 2010

Fat Tums

Wow, I'm only a few taps away from reaching 8,000 hits on the site. I never imagined so many people would be interested in my little garden here in Wales. It's a wonderful feeling.Blue Tit
I have to be honest by saying I haven spent anytime today watching the wildlife but I do have a few photographs left over from yesterday. I think my Black Birds are getting fat! NO I don't think it, I know it. This photo doesn't show it very well but she is definitely on the chubby side. This Sparrow is looking rather chunky too come to think of it.

2 comments:

  1. I think you can blame the blackbirds for the leaves on the lawn. My blackbirds are flicking leaves all over the front path,which i sweep every morning by lunch time they are all back,so i have given up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, it's a total joy to look at your photos and read about what you've seen. I've sent the address to lots of friends. I believe there might be people as far away as Brasil who have seen it!

    ReplyDelete