Tuesday 23 February 2010

Even more snow

It's still snowing. I am glad I stocked up on bird food as I don't think we'll be getting the car out again for a while. I do love this time of year now all the birds are starting to get their wonderful breeding plumes. Just look at the colour on this Male Black Birds beak and eye rim, its stunning.
The woodpeckers have been around so I'm still trying to get my 'in flight' photo's. They are getting better but not quite what I'm dreaming off. Oh I have to mention my wonderful camera shop. Knowing my poor baby was broken they have kindly lent me one of theirs. How kind is that! So a BIG THANK YOU to Cambrian Photography in Colwyn Bay. So so kind. Back to the birds, the Siskins are still here. Had three here today enjoying the Niger Seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment