Sunday 24 January 2010

Messy Grass

With visitors here for the past few days I've been so busy going out and enjoying myself I've hardly spent any time in the garden. Today was no exception. I literally had a few minutes to snap a few photo's before it got too dark.
Now the snow has gone, it is quite obvious were the birds are feeding on the grass as its an absolute mess right now. Not quite sure what I should do to tidy it up, maybe just raking will be good enough. This little Dunnock doesn't seem to mind though.
Well, my cat sitter has just knocked on the door, the bird feeder is stocked up and my case is almost packed. So as you have guessed I'm off gallivanting again for a few days. See you all on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a good time. I can't wait to read your blog again on Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete