Thursday 19 November 2009

Horses and Sheep

What a wild day, I'm glad I'm tucked up inside with a roaring fire to keep me snug. We have some horses in the field out front which was a lovely surprise this morning and they have been joined by a flock of black sheep. I think they are the ones which were rescued from the river side the night before last. The feeder has been quite busy with Tits and Sparrows although not much else has been on it. I am missing the bird bath, pictured here yesterday with the Robin. I haven't a clue where its gone or how?


The weather has taken its toll on the garden. The willow fencing wasn't quite man enough to cope with the 70mph winds we've had. However, the Summer House and the bird boxes haven't moved an inch, which is great.

1 comment:

  1. Hello lucinda(lou),
    It is Elain here. You are very, very, very-X100 good at taking photos. I wish i was half as good as you and you're blog is amaising.
    Elain
    x

    ReplyDelete