Tuesday 22 September 2009

Squizz the model

I can finally share with you the photo I took for the Get Well Card to my little cousin Emily. As you can see Squizz helped, (eventually) posing like a true model.
Great news, we had a black bird back in the garden again today. Not sure if it was Mr No Tail or one of his chicks as I literally only got a fleeting glimps. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get a better look and be able to tell who it is or if it is indeed one of the old ones.I managed to get a photo of a Grasshopper today. He was busy making lots of noise as he hopped around in the lawn. He was incredibly well camoflaged which is probably a good thing with the amount of birds which are visiting right now. I had over 20 Chaffinches at one point today on the lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment