Tuesday 11 August 2009

The Summer House Arrives

It's here, it's here, my summer house has arrived and I love it. I have to thank Alan, mum and Harry who helped digging out the bank, clearing the brush and making a base for it. AND a big thank you to the guys at http://www.allshedsnorthwest.co.uk/ too. I can't believe the summer house, delivery and them coming all the way from Liverpool to put it up only cost £539. Truly amazing, can you tell I am sooooooo happy with it. I'm going to call it Lou's Shed.

Before

Oh and to make things even better, literally minutes after the Shed guy's left the Sparrow Hawk came into the garden and landed on a tree only 20 foot away from where we were sat on the veranda and was totally unaware we were there. The sun shone all day too, it's been great. During the evening the came rain came but it just made sitting in the summer house even cosier. I lit the oil torches and it looked magical.
Animal wise, there were lots of Small White butterflies around today they especially seemed to like the thistles in the wild patch in the garden. Oh and I saw the Willow Warbler again.

No comments:

Post a Comment