Wednesday 22 July 2009

Slacking I know

I know, I know, I've not updated my blog for days. I have a good excuse though. My friend Elizabeth has been over to stay so we've been busy trekking (ok the treks were to the health club where we spent hours in Jacuzzi and sauna and a mega hike to the shops, but it still counts ;-) )
Here's Squizz and her friend, no sign of Snarly Sid for a few days though.
Oh great news, Mrs No Tail was collecting food and taking it away again today so it looks like she's had a second brood this year. How exciting is that, another load of chicks to look forward to seeing. Here's one of this years chicks, not named her yet. Not seen cheeky Quentin for a while though.
The Jays have done really well this year, 12 of them in the garden yesterday. Will do my best to get a group photo, but its not easy. This is one of this years chicks, getting slightly wet in the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment