Thursday 23 July 2009

Ancient Oak Woods

Elizabeth and I had a lovely walk through the woods here today. I was having so much fun taking photographs of absolutely everything that I completey lost track of the time. It was nearly 3pm when I realised I'd totally forgotten about having lunch. Elizabeth has only been here for a week and has lost nearly half a stone already! I think I need a little work on my hosting skills. We saw a quite a few different fungi in the woods but I guess officially they are not actually in my garden so I've only included the one photo in my blog today. The Red Admirals have finally arrived, seems a lot later this year than usual. Oh I managed to get a snapshot of whitear last night. They don't mind my watching them feeding but as soon as the camera goes off they scamper off and don't return for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment