Wednesday 18 July 2012

Still Waiting for Summer

I'm sorry it's been a long time since produced a post, I've been busy training for a charity Challenge that A friend and I are doing  at the end of the month http://skylark-ma.co.uk/paddle-pedal-hobble/ this is a link to the event there is also a link on the page to the charity I'm collecting for http://www.justgiving.com/alan-manouch this charity did some mega things for Lou in her last year.

Well where is summer I think all the wildlife in the garden are asking the same question.
Above is a picture of the green oak marker I had commissioned for Lou's grave looks brilliant.

The usual visitors have been about I've never seen the robin feeding like this before , well not in the garden The local squirrel have been having a field day with the bird food they've destroyed 2 feeders and seem to pinch all the food before the birds arrive but Lou loved and had names for them so why should I be different
Siskins have come back to the garden they haven't really been for about a year or since I stopped putting out Niger seeds perhaps they are not so fussy now but the picture looks like the Great Tit is telling him off.When I next post I should be back from my Challenge in one piece speak to you all then

No comments:

Post a Comment