Wednesday 4 April 2012





Hi there
Well last week I thought Summer had started early Today 4inches of snow that was a surprise its been a while since I posted and I didn't know if any one was looking any more as my counter at the bottom has stopped working any ideas how to start that working?? Lot of things happening in the garden we've had some squirrels don't ask me their names, also seemingly hundreds of Bluetits and Chaffinches maybe that's the sign of a mild winter that we have had.
I started work clearing up the garden getting it to look good for the summer but hopefully in the next few weeks it will look just how Lou liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Love the white Daffodils. We had loads of birds feeding in the garden yesterday. Very wet and windy here in Pembroke.Don't know how to reset your counter.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete