Wednesday 6 July 2011

Summer's here ?






Well its been a while since my last post a busy time at work for me I'm afraid , anyway I went into the garden yesterday and took afew shots of te things growing at the moment.The bird life is a little quite at the moment though I did watch a BlueTit doin lots of trips from one of the gutters on the roof is it a nest or supply of food I supose it could be a second brood of chicks also i posted some pictures of the Blueberries (they are filling out )a nice shot of a Slow Worm we have lots in the garden ,I have to check the lawn every time I cut it(Lou's training lol) getting to a sad time for me as it would have been her birthday this friday but hey she'll never get any older thats how she thought she'd never get wrinkles she'd say

No comments:

Post a Comment