Tuesday 27 July 2010

Sun came out

The sun came out today so I went out into the front garden and made the most of it. My Scotch broth died peas mix are growing amazingly and I can see in the sun light the peas just about to grow inside. I even managed to get a bowl full of Salad leaves, mange tout and strawberries for dinner this evening. I wonder how long till the Carrots, Beetroots and Tomatos will be ready. My Nutstursians (ok spelt it wrong) that I planted from seed are now in flower. We had to move the sunflowers as they are growing so big now. Tallest one is now 25 inches. We've tied it up against the wall and discovered it has another 6 flower heads on it. So now I have a whopping decision, do I cope the heads off and leave just one to grow really tall or leave them to bush out? Decisions decisions. In the back garden we have Hair Bells appearing in the wild bit, which is lovely. I spotted a new bird on the fence, quite a way away but is was a Spotted Flycatcher , thanks to Kathryn for the ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment