Tuesday 19 January 2010

Cats cats everywhere

Today the garden feeder was dominated by Blue Tits. I've no idea where they have all come from but I counted over twenty on the feeder at one time today. I can tell the weather had warmed up today as my two babies ventured outside for the afternoon which they haven't done in months. Totally ruined my bird watching but it was nice seeing them getting some fresh air at last.
I've had so many messages asking whats happened to the little stray I mentioned a while ago. Well, as you can tell from this photo he is now a permanent member of the family and is loving loving it.
Oh before I forget, this blog can now be found by typing www.LucindasGarden.co.uk a lot easier to remember than the essay one has to type at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment