Saturday 26 September 2009

Macaroni Dinner

Both the hedgehogs were out last night but I've not managed to stay awake late enough to see the fox for ages. Another hole appeared in the bank over night. Its twice the size of the Wood Mouse hole and it was surrounded by feathers. Too small for a rabbit. So Weasel or Stoat maybe? Gosh that would be amazing to get a shot of one of them. Well as long as they weren't holding something in their mouth that is.A couple of the Jays came to feed on my left over macaroni dinner, which was handy and saved me throwing it in the bin. I was in the back bedroom watching the birds this morning and spotted this guy on the other side of the glass. It still made my skin crawl and I had to use a zoom lens even though I new it couldn't possibly get to me. Even looking at the photo gives me shivers ooooooooo I need to get out there and take some more furry mice and fluffy chick shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment