Sunday 7 June 2009

Happy Days

I am sooooo happy today. Its been 4 days since I've seen either of the woodpeckers and I've secretly been a little worried. But today both of them turned up just after each other, which really made my day. Its also been really busy in the garden today despite torrential rain and even hail at one point. The Sparrow chicks have been great fun to watch with this little one having an accidental soaking in the bird bath after a game of chase with his sister. Last year the Robins virtually ruled the garden but I've hardly seen anything of them since the winter. This one popped by this afternoon but stayed right at the furthest end of the garden. Another bug shot, I think this is a Click Beetle.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I seen your blog and find details about the Giant Chess you are shown nice picks

    regarding My Garden and it is awesome for in this because of this nice blog i am really very much glad.

    ReplyDelete