Thursday 28 May 2009

Spitfires, Moths and Moles

The sun has shone all day in the garden. I've been out finding lots of little insects I've never come across before. I've taken loads of photo's but will try and find out their names before I post them up here. Not much action on the bird table today, which is nice as it means their busy collecting bugs and berries from natural places. Although Mr Chaffinch was doing a great impression of a spitfire earlier.


Mr Mole visited last night. Although I love to see him and watch his hills pulsate whilst he's digging he does make a right mess! Took this photo of him a while ago, as he doesn't show his face too often.


Now doesn't this little moths face look like Gonzo from the muppet show? I haven't found him in any of my books yet but I'll keep looking and update this when I find out what he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment